Alpha Phi Foundation supports Alpha Phi Fraternity, our members, and the communities in which we reside in their pursuit of advancing women’s lives now and into the future.
In 1956, Alpha Phi was one of the first women’s fraternities to establish a Foundation as a trust to award grants specifically for scholarship and cardiac aid. Today, the original priorities of Alpha Phi Foundation remain in our five vital programs:
- Supporting programs that help women grow in leadership
- Providing scholarships to undergraduate and graduate students
- Supporting research and education essential for promoting heart health
- Helping sisters in need with Forget Me Not assistance grants
- Preserving more than a century’s worth of milestones in women’s history through our heritage program
The Foundation is well known and respected internationally as a prominent philanthropic leader in the Greek community. We completed a ten million dollar campaign for leadership in 2010, the largest in National Panhellenic Conference (NPC) history.