About Alpha Phi Foundation
Thanks to the generosity of alumnae and donors, Alpha Phi Foundation supports Alpha Phi Fraternity, its members, and the communities in which they reside in the pursuit of advancing women’s lives now and into the future.
Advancing women’s lives through the power of philanthropy
What we do
In 1956, Alpha Phi became one of the first women’s fraternities to establish a Foundation. It was created as a trust agreement to award scholarships and promote cardiac aid. Today, the original priorities hold true in our five vital programs:
- Supporting innovative leadership training and programming led by Alpha Phi Fraternity
- Awarding scholarships to undergraduate and graduate Alpha Phis
- Investing in the advancement of women’s heart health
- Helping members in need through the Forget Me Not Grant Fund
- Celebrating the forward-thinking women that shaped Alpha Phi by preserving our rich heritage
As a preeminent philanthropic organization, Alpha Phi Foundation is recognized for the strength of our endowment and for innovation in cultivating and sustaining donor participation. We strive to be the philanthropy-of-choice among our members, with every Alpha Phi supporting the Foundation.