Chapter Leadership Funds
Chapter Leadership Funds provide additional support for collegiate chapters to invest in their leadership and membership programming at the chapter-level.
Dedicated alumnae and donors are demonstrating their support of Alpha Phi and its membership by creating Chapter Leadership Funds. By providing officers the means they need to care for the chapter, these funds help ensure that members are receiving their best Alpha Phi experience.
List of Chapter Leadership Funds
Chapter Leadership Funds have been created to benefit the following collegiate Alpha Phi chapters.
|Collegiate Chapter||Year Created|
|Beta Epsilon (Arizona)||2019|
|Beta Mu (Alabama)||2017|
|Gamma Iota (Texas Tech)||2019|
|Gamma Kappa (CSU Long Beach)||2018|
|Kappa Epsilon (Georgia)||2019|
How It Works:
You can endow a chapter’s leadership activities for the future!
Chapter Leadership Funds are set up as endowment funds administered by Alpha Phi Foundation. The grants are administered by Alpha Phi Foundation, and are awarded at least once a year, as needed by the chapter.
A Chapter Leadership Fund grant will fund leadership-centered activities, opportunities and events such as:
- All-chapter or new member class-specific leadership activities
- Facilitated sisterhood events
- Materials directly related to educational goals
- Room reservation fees for presentation space
- Fees and travel expenses for speakers, facilitators, or participants
- Leadership programming
- Cost of attendance for additional members at Fraternity Leadership events
Interested in learning more about Chapter Leadership Funds? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.