Susan Weiskittle Barrick Endowment for Leadership Enrichment
Established in 2012, the Susan Weiskittle Barrick Endowment for Leadership Enrichment creates a unique opportunity—through speakers and other special programming—to expand the leadership development of participants beyond the classroom, work and home.
This endowment is designed to connect, educate and inspire Alpha Phi women of all ages and backgrounds by providing engaging and unique experiences that fuel ideas, productivity and achievement.
Annual grant(s) are awarded each fiscal year. Grants of up to $5,000 are available. The full amount may be granted to one chapter or divided among several applicants to assist in leadership development programs.
This grant will fund leadership-centered activities/events/supplements including but not limited to:
- Alumnae or collegiate leadership/professional development programming
- Fees and travel expenses for speakers, facilitators, or participants
- Materials directly related to educational goals
- Room reservation fees for presentation space
- All-chapter or new member class-specific leadership activities
- Facilitated sisterhood events
- Cost of attendance for additional members at Fraternity Leadership events
- Specific segment of a larger leadership program
The grant will not fund extraneous costs unrelated to leadership such as:
- Merchandise or promotional materials
- Food for individual groups
Programs focused solely on improving one’s membership experience, chapter operations, or the fraternal community with no educational content that will be applied outside of Alpha Phi or the fraternity/sorority experience.
Applications will be accepted and considered on a rolling basis throughout each fiscal year (July-June). For more information, email email@example.com.